Press InformationThe latest from World Hope International
Members of the World Hope team are available to comment on a range global development, poverty, and justice issues. Browse our press statements below for our latest news.
- WHI Sara Hastreiter Partnership Press Release
- Private Sectors, Government and Non-Governmental Organizations Join Forces in Hurricane Michael Disaster Relief Response Operation
- Simple Green Smoothies Partners with World Hope International to Provide Lifesaving Opportunities for Women and Families in Cambodia
- Katadyn Partners with World Hope International to Provide Safe Drinking Water
- World Hope International and World Hope Canada form
operationalpartnership to expand reachof global aid work
- EU/GOAL sign project to fight child
labour, human trafficking with WHI
- World Hope International Program Director, Anna Vines, Named A UK Points of Light Award Winner
- World Hope International Warns the Public of Phishing Scam in Senegal and Ghana
- Liberian Government Launches National Anti-Trafficking Hotline
- World Hope International Appoints Talmage Payne as Country Director for Cambodia
- Dr. Jo Anne Lyon Selected to Join President Obama’s Advisory Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships
- Carrie Jo Cain Wins $250,000 Children’s Prize for work in Sierra Leone
- WHI Named Award Nominee in Securing Water for Food Grant Challenge for Development
- WHI Celebrates Development of their 1000th Water Well in Africa
World Hope International in the News
Local organizations send supplies to W. Africa
“It’s Easy To Find Victims-Justice Is More Complicated”
AN ORGANIZATION YOU CAN TRUST.
World Hope International is committed to sound stewardship and using your gift to deliver the most effective, sustainable solutions for alleviating poverty, suffering, and injustice. In 2017, 92% of funds contributed were used for program expenses. In order to use our resources in the most efficient manner possible, we may deem it necessary to redirect your contribution to the greatest need or our general purposes.