- Sponsor a Child
A child can be known, loved, and launched.
The encouragement of a sponsor affirms that each child has been created in the image of God, has been named, and has a story worthy of being heard!
Through a range of programs, your sponsorship contributes to tuition assistance, school uniforms and shoes, school supplies, food support, spiritual guidance, community and school development, teacher training, and more.
With your support, sponsored children are launched to be agents of love and hope in their communities around the world.
Sponsor a Child
- Known – When a child receives their first letter from you, they believe someone cares about their story.
- Loved – Through sponsorship, God’s love pours out of you–right into that child–in the form of encouragement, prayers, and opportunity.
- Launched – With education, confidence, and hope for their future, you have launched a child on a journey to live to their fullest, God-given potential.
Special Needs Child
- A Caseworker – A highly qualified, compassionate caseworker is assigned to your sponsored child and his or her family. Hope for the future starts here!
- A Plan – A plan is created for each child including therapy needs, family and community training, and specialized equipment.
- A Future – With therapy, confidence, and a restored sense of value, you have launched this child on a journey to live to their fullest, God-given potential.
Child Sponsorship Works
Sponsored children are up to 18% more likely to find jobs and lift themselves—and their families—out of desperate cycles of violence, disease and poverty.
What we’re doing about it
The hearts of children, their parents, and even their sponsors are transformed by such selfless acts of love.
In 2017, we celebrated your sponsorship impact.
of sponsored children
of sponsored children
AN ORGANIZATION YOU CAN TRUST.
World Hope International is committed to sound stewardship and using your gift to deliver the most effective, sustainable solutions for alleviating poverty, suffering, and injustice. In 2017, 92% of funds contributed were used for program expenses. In order to use our resources in the most efficient manner possible, we may deem it necessary to redirect your contribution to the greatest need or our general purposes.